CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

☆ the reason ☆

I will not be updating my old blog anymore. Come to think of it, I really hate it. It's getting more to emo now. And I'm not that emo. Only when I feel down. And, I've changed my templates. I'm so Twilight maniac. But I totally love it!!! I will try to make my blog less emo now, but then again, I can't lie to my feelings though. But then again, I can help to be less bitter about life and it's challenges. I need to improve myself. To be less bitter would be nice.

Semester five's result is coming out this Monday. It was deemed as unsatisfactory. It's freaking me out. I am really worried now. The unknown really scared me. But, what to do now? Just wait and pray for the best. God will always be there for us...

Honestly, I can't wait to get back to class. I'm pump up for the new semester. I don't know why, I'm so excited, but I think it got to do with us being in finale year. Can't wait to go for LJM and leave the bittersweet memories here..ah well, let us not be sad over many matters of sadness.

I already watch New Moon with Staceylin @ Enteng, gosh, how I miss her a lot. The only person who understand my obsession with Twilight Saga and Edward Cullen. I just love her, she's my bestie. I can't wait for our next meeting. I will post some pics later. Not today. I just finished uploading our pics on Facebook, so Blogspot will have to wait. LOL

1 comment: