So, New Moon came out on the 26th Nov (Malaysia), but we only get to see it on the 27th. I still got my clinical attachment to finish on the 26th (delivering babies, hehe), and Staceylin @ Enteng still got her assignments. Since we don't have boyfriends, LOL, we had each other though. It doesn't help that both of us are madly in love with a fictional character and also with Rob Pattinson, so Robsessed!! The tickets were selling fast on that day!!!
We had brunch at Dunkin Donuts, btw, having donuts for breakfast is not healthy, but I'll make an exception sometimes. Since I started learning nursing and all those diseases, it made me a health freak. But, still, it was very yummy!! All day of gossiping, catching up with our oh so boring life. I'm a nursing student (a slacking one though, people said that our course is medical, but it's a bit confusing, medical is for doctors and so on, so, ours is just nursing, hehe, the beauty of being one of a kind), she's a media student. I had a lot of friends who took nursing course, but I'm not close to them, with the exception of Xanalieya, she's the expert in maternity and babies. During my O&G semester, I had to lean on her a lot. Thanks a lot!! (I got A for my O & G, peace!!!) And so, I'm BFF with Stacey since we were like in high school. But there were times where we grew apart but that's okay, it's just a stage in life. And now, we on the track again!! Wokey..that was a lot of babbling. LOL.
It's pictures' time now!!

I'm too lazy to upload more pics. I have uploaded the rest to my FB albums. Anyway, I really do miss her a lot. It's nice to get to hang out with her. Anyhoo..I'm going to sign off for now. Had to take shower, and maybe have some coffee, I'm on diet now. LOL



awwwww....love u!shud've join the bloggers club sooner,haha
ReplyDelete