CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

cherrybombs!!

I love rock n roll so put a dime in a jukebox baby..- this is a line from the song by Joan Jetts and The Blackhearts, I Love Rock N Roll.


I listen to almost every genres. I love everything from Celine Dion to Keith Urban, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin. Well, depends on my mood really. But deep down, I am always a rocker. I grew up listening to good old rock and country music. Some people thought that rock music corrupt the young ones minds. Well, if they are stupid enough to follow. So, really, you can't blame the music. I love Kurt Cobain, he was a brilliant musician. All his lyrics, songs, I've memorized it by heart, like I memorized my multiplication tables and all those mathematics formulas. He was a brilliant lyricist and guitarist. And Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, I love these guys. If people ever ask me where did I got all those witty (LOL), and weird remarks, it's from listening to their songs. And who cares if they said "Stairway to Heaven" is evil? You know the whole playback, backwards thingy stuff that they did? Of course when I heard it first, yeah, the lyrics were scary. But still, brilliant music. And not forgetting The Beatles. Man, I love them.


Anyway, I will be seeing The Runways with Enteng this Saturday, Cherrybombs!! My fav girl in it, K.Stew! That girl is going to get an Oscar sooner or later. I can't wait !!


Till then, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hun~we're still watching valentine's day laa..the runaways ain't comin out yet.april probably.haha.we'll watch it when it comes out ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i thought it came out oredy, i was excited..so much of a practical, i lost in reality. really, not a good reason. r they still showing valentine's day though?

    ReplyDelete