CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 days more!!!

I can't wait to finish at my current attachment. And yeah, I still can't upload using my newly install Windows 7...what a life. Well, on the bright side, my laptop is working great so, I have nothing to complaint.


I miss home terribly. Seeing my family pictures made me sad, badly missing them. I don't know how some people just disowned their families. One of the greatest joy on Earth is having your family beside you. Through thick and thin.


Still waiting and searching for opportunities to study abroad. And maybe work there.
I don't want to go there without any sponsorships or any means. I don't want to trouble my family. Even now, I'm studying on sponsorship. Free education. I don't have to pay a cent. How cool is that? You get to study for free. But of course, I have a three year bond. I still want to further overseas. That's my lifelong dream. Maybe a new environment will do good for me. Who knows. Anyway, besides, my family is not rich, I still got 2 siblings in school, 1 will be in 3 years. So, yeah, I need scholarship if I ever get accepted.


Rescheduling my date with Enteng. We still haven't watched Valentine's Day, yet. I've already watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief though. Well, the book still beat the movie. It was pretty cool though. I like the converse with wings. Cool. Flying Converse. Super cool. Oh, I want to watch Alice In The Wonderland. Johnny Deep, super hawtness. LOL.


Well, I've figured out that, since I can't forget him now, or move on, well, for now, I might as well embrace the happy memories. Unfortunately, most of the happy memories were tainted by my friends' faces, LOL, due to the circumstances in which, where and when we met. I guess I'm okay with that. So no more bawling crying (well, almost). I can cry sometimes. LOL, it's weird, to making a pledge to yourself.


I almost forgot. I will be working on this Saturday. There goes my weekend. Thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment