CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

seeking refuge

I can't wait for 12MN, I'm waiting for Tasya to bring my keys back. I need a shower, badly. yes, I haven't had my shower yet since 8pm last night. She took my key, mistaken it for Ann's keys. So, I have to wait for her until she have finish working. Thank God, I brought along my laptop, hp charger and wallet. I just need to see the house, switch on the fridge's, and shower. First and foremost, SHOWER.

Raja Lawak, finale will be tonight (while typing this, I'm still thinking of shower, and a hot cup of coffee or tea would be nice...), rooting for Alex. Sabah the bomb!! Yay! I'm glad that Grace already got Astro. Meaning, I wouldn't be too sore when World Cup 2010 comes around. Hopefully, my favourites will win this year. I did cried when France lose last time. Well, not actually my favourite team, I was rooting for England, Portugal and Germany. Not really a fan of Italy, the football team. But, nevertheless, may the best team win. And in 2006, Italy was the best.


It's hard to curb my addiction to Dangyunhaji now. And I started watching Coffee Prince again. Yoon Eun Hye, aja! But, on the bright side, I managed to balance it with revision. If I'm going to do well in Ampang GH, then I have to nail down everything that I have learn and been taught. So, my brain is still functioning well, I guess.
Strangely enough, I feel at ease when she's not at home. I feel happy again. So, I think we can conclude that she just got this very odd vibe, the kind of vibe that is so unpleasant. Even the sound of her voice is annoying. Seriously.

I've got a few wish list on my mind right now. Including an indulgence. And a lifelong dream. Well, call me a dreamer, but so are you.


I want this bag, I know I will not be able to buy this, if I want the original one, but I'm not really a big fan of designer bag, just the same like this is fine by me. This one look cute. For me, that is.



I want hair like this. Not really the rebonding type which is a craze for every girl. It's bouncy, shiny (I know it's photoshop sometimes), Still, I want a hair like hers. And I wish I'm pretty like her.



And a boyfriend like Kim Hyun Joong, perhaps? Don't watch him on Boys Over Flower. Watch him on We Got Married. I fall in love with him straight away. No, I'm not blinded by his pretty face. Just a pretty face won't do for me, thank you very much. If they guy is good looking but acting like a jerk, then I might use my TKD on him. Yes, I like hawt guys, but just hawtness wont promise a happy ending you know. You have to able to make me smile on weary days, face my craziness, and yeah, you should have brain. Not a useless brain. (ugh, that was straight forward).

Kim Jeong Hoon will do too. I like brainy guys, ones who can make witty remarks. Witty, but not insulting. If you are insulting or trying too hard, I'm just going to write you off. Hoho. Yes, I am very picky. Girls should be picky, you know. There's nothing wrong with that. We deserved the best. LOL.


Next on the line, gaining a place to further my diploma to degree of nursing in the prestigious University of Edinburgh. By the way, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle used to read medicine here. My friend, Meryl, sat in the class where Sir Arthur used to sat during his days. If you don't have any idea on who was this Sir Arthur, perhaps you might know, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. Yes, he was the author of Sherlock Holmes. And yes, he was a doctor.
Cross-fingers for this!!!


And of course, I have to pass my LJM exam. Must get my license first.


xoxo - miki kim (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment