CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

*fireworks*

I love the fireworks. And for some reasons, I've seen them a lot here. I want to thank them, the ones who set off the fireworks. It was a beautiful sight. Somehow, it let my mind wander off for a while. I can never be tired of it.


another quickie from me, before I hit my bed. Done some footnotes regarding cataract and glaucoma. I really need to study. Starting now. I hate to the 'burning the midnight oil' anymore. I ended up forgetting points during exam, only to remember it 15 minutes before the invigilator say, 'stop writing', and also acquired panda eyes. No, not eye bag, but panda eyes. Literally and basically. I'm trying to avoid that now, since I'm getting more senior'rer, I should be more responsible.


okay, just now, I'm pausing, just to see the fireworks. LOL, my roommate and BFF said, harijadi Yang DiPertuan Agong kah ni, terlampau byk bunga api? LMAO. I guess I won't see fireworks for a while after this.


Can't stop listening to the Dahaengida song. It's just a lovely song. But, nonetheless, I'm still a rocker at heart. Rock on!!


The fireworks are still going on, and I'm still eating mister potato. Sometimes, when I think about my simple life, I really loved it.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment