CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 3

Another report from mockward. And another section of being nurse (student nurse ;)) Vianly.

Since at Mockward, my time with my laptop increase rapidly (LOL, like pass report lah pula). Since Mdm. Lucy and Mdm. Ruba can't come today, we've changed to afternoon shift, but tomorrow we will come in the morning. We are morning people. Mockward today was slightly boring. I can't help myself but yawn a couple of times. Today's topic were : Eye swabbing, drops, irrigation, same with ear, positioning client and assisting in lumbar puncture, and tracheostomy dressing. Later on Friday, have to go and assist the medics for some school activity.


Kesian my friends kena rejected again from PJ GH. CPU asked them to report for duty today. But, once they were at the hospital, the matron insist that she don't want more than 10 students in the ward. So pity lah them, being treated like a ball. Kick here, kick there. I felt like blaming everyone at the moment. Now, hoping and praying that Ampang GH will be okay.


Waiting for A&R to bank-in the money. I always hate their lateness and ineffectiveness. Thank God, that this is my final year.


I became sentimental again today..I miss him. yeah, I admit it. I miss him singing me lullaby (through the phone), when I can't sleep. The way he looks when he is being serious. I was stupid. Seriously. I still, pathetic, in love with him. Yeah.


seriously moping. miki

*health edu segment will continue tomorrow. or whenever I feel up to it.

1 comment:

  1. hey hun~its ok.we for sure r gonna hv our moments.its not a crime anyways kn?slow n steady.dats hw i'm doin it.xoxo!

    ReplyDelete