CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Day

I want to pee but they are outside now. If there is nothing that can be changed, it would be our state of silence treatment. So much of housemates. Not really a people's people, I guess.
I still got assignments needed to be done. The ones due tomorrow already finish. Nice and tidy. I'm nothing if not thorough. LOL
Well, her voice is getting loud and scarier. I think that she might be angry with me, for whatever reason it is now. I'm just going to let it be. There's nothing I can do now. *sigh* Hopeless.

I've been thinking about something or someone to be exact. I just want to kick him in the gut when I had the chance to. I should concentrate on my present life now. Hah, and here I thought I had gotten rid of all the anger. Whatever. I hope MARA would be kind enough to offer me scholarship, and I'll be off to somewhere nice, UK maybe, or New Zealand. Australia would be too near to Msia, New Zealand too, but the scenery is nice there. In your face, dude!!LOL

I should sleep now, before I prattle something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment