I've single handedly finished our seo presentation. It's a one man work again, where I got a lot of saying "nanti kmi edit info yg kmi dpt, nanti tggl copy paste lg dlm power point". So I ended up with a lot of pages to go through, and unnecessary double works to do.*sigh*, no use of complaining now. It's all been done but seriously, it's not great. Just a lot of copy n paste. I hate that but the only way so that I won't woke up and I find myself in the ER, because of fatigue and overworked.
Diagnosis and interventions, *sigh again* , still not finished yet...SEO is mind boggling, Kak Ieda, haven't come and see it yet..and I'm just too sick to walk to level 2 now. I was soaked up in heavy rain just now. Determination to finish up the works. Where else could you find a person like me?? LOL, show off...
By the way, Kak Ieda, seems to approve my work so I can take a deep breath...for now. She also gave me this movie called Kuntilanak. It seems like I'm a little outdated..everyone already seen this movie, apparently. But the movie has to wait though..Headache. Semester 7 is not that great, PKM is killing me. Wow, I must really hate the tension and stress. I'm trying to make it great, is trying to get good result in tests, but it is fair when someone cheats??? Damn it. I really hate exam cheaters. How can they be proud of it???
I managed to get myself in a total self-humiliation again. Apparently, as I was watching some live TV show at Jusco, the camera was rolling towards us, and there you go, a few seconds on live TV. I think it was aired at TV2. What a noob. I will not stop to see another show again. Ever. Unless it it something interesting.
I'm off now.
xoxo senora edward cullen (owez will be, haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment