CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

I overslept because I'm freaking tired

That was a pathetic reason, since Kak Ieja did all the editing, while I did nothing, well, I did do my part. But still, I hate editing. It'll make my head ache to the maxima. Besides, I've done enough one man work in the past semester's assignments, so it is only fair that I will sit back now, and let others be the leader.
I don't know why I get so tired easily nowadays. Is it the hormone? or the stress seeping through my system? The cause might be idiopathic. But still it bothered me. What happened? I'm not used to this. Being not able to think of a cause. Is my thought process or cognitive skills had been altered in any ways?

Being away from family is really hard. I can't ran to my mum whenever I had something to say. It's hard to talk on the phone, because I had to fight back the tears and sobbing. I just missed home, at all times. I can't think of anyone else who would love me unconditionally like my family. Perhaps maybe Edward Cullen, but we all know that he's taken and yeah, he's FICTIONAL. Robert Pattinson maybe? (Stop dreaming unrealistic dream Vianly). My point is that, even if all else is gone, e.g, bf left us brokenhearted and we are left alone to pick up the pieces of our shattered heart (cis, ayat apa ni), as long as we have our family, everything is alright. Trust me, I know so.

The hopes and dreams of a clinical attachment in Sabah is greatly diminished day by day. Why do Sabahans had to suffer?? At least the ones who are still here. Just because one of us got pregnant doesn't mean the rest are the same. The words still tingling within my mind. "hantar kamu balik posting sabah, balik sini bawa perut", it's hurtful. Of course, the rest of us are all goody-goody, I don't know why the coordinator had to said those words to us. Just because we are Sabahans. That's why I hate Peninsular. Hello, there are others who got pregnant, but they did D&C, like we don't know. At least she didn't kill the baby. But what goes around, comes around and like my friend's saying "kisas, tia lari p mana2 juga" meaning, karma, is not going anywhere, sooner or later it will come. I don't blame anyone, but please be considerate when you said, "besok2, kamu lah tu". But like she said, life is about choices. You can choose your life. And don't worry, we will live well. According to our choice, which is the good ones. But anyway, everything happens for a reason. I'm just hoping that things will go accordingly well.

No matter how hard it is now, I'm not going to quit. Never. Writing this post makes me want to cry. I'm not going to lie, but life is hard at the moment, there is no one to talk to, no shoulders to cry on. Life is wonderful but it is nothing if it doesn't bring us to tears.

p/s I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.

2 comments:

  1. wow..stereotype.that is not cool.why must they say that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because, one of sabahan girls got pregnant, that's why.

    ReplyDelete