CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

on this day i want..

I can't really say if I'm happy now. I guess I've done enough of pretending, and now, I'm not quite sure about my moods. What an emo..

Okay, so someone posted this on his FB status, well it goes something like this " kepada sesiapa yg tia blk sabah or sarawak utk posting, bersedialah..mockward menanti anda!!! " Shoot. I know lah you Sarawakian still got places to go and do your practical there. He don't know how we feel..the Sabahans, who have to fight with those juniors at KK branch. *sigh*...I really don't know..I felt like I want to blame someone, but I could get into trouble. I just can't shut my mouth though..

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe I had to endure the hardship now, who knows maybe my hardship will pay off...my mum always says that there are no challenges that we can't overcome, God would not put us in a situation that we can't pull through it..I believe God, and I believe my mum. She is my bestfriend. Mum, you are strong, thanks for giving that into my genetic makeup, I love you. *isk* I'm going to start bawling cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijnlzfzpndE


No comments:

Post a Comment