CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

exam,exam

The beginning of the end of tomorrow. I will begin the end of my semester 7. The semester that I thought would be fun, the theory part. I mean emergency nursing is my thing. Not that I'm good at it, though I plan to be good at it, somehow. But I was wrong. It wasn't as interesting as I expected it to be. So, semester 4 still stands as the best semester ever. I love you Mdm. Chee. We had fun during GIT class! Thank God, clinical attachment was a blast. HA at Pandan Mewah, thanks for everything. Of course, being a cam-whore, I did took pics there, but that would be uploaded later. I should be studying now. But somehow, I need to let something out. I think I got this thing called 'reading block' as in 'writers' block'. Well, I am dumb in words.


I miss home. I wish I could fly back but I know, I got studies to finish first. Anyhoo, I'm off to re-read my notes now.

xoxo Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment