CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

is it?

Being spontaneous fails. Whatever. I am just freaking tired now.

I temporarily forgotten that I am 23 already. A lot of things happened during last week. Not to mention for the past 1 month too. Well, friends comes and goes. Really. I don't need another complication in my life or I will suffer from severe shock.


I don't know, I felt unease and unsatisfied. I think my roommate is in love...with a girl. Yeap. I don't mind. But please don't lie to me. But I think, she's just taking advantage of her special girlfriend, because she's rich. Well. It's confusing really. And then, there is this matter of G with her bestfriend. Still unhealthy. Maybe it is not that awkward if both of them are the only-child in their respective families. But, M got little sisters. I always believed that family should come first. No matter how deep your other relationships might be, it's not the same as your family. I really don't get. It's weird, the way their act. Honestly, if they ask me again if they look like a couple, I would probably say yes. There is a boundary for everything.

Anyway, it's just my opinions. If you don't like it, then what to do. Kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment