
Happy Easter to all of you!! May God bless you always. One way Jesus!! As Enteng said it, we love Jesus more, even if we have boyfriends.
A blog, a week. I must have been very busy. Just finished my night shifts. Yeah, people said, "baguslah, dapat off 4 hari" - "that's good, you got 4 days off " - " punya siok ko tidur-tidur di rumah sekarang" - "wei, off day girl" ---the truth is that, it still didn't relief me from my fatigue. Medical ward is so damn busy. I like, but when the shift ends, the tiredness and pain comes in. Just imagine, suddenly we got one emergency case, the patient suddenly went into a drowsy state and needed to be intubate (sampai patah gigi, yo), in the middle of the night. I just told myself, it's all a matter of time when I finally get used to this. In the end, it was worth it. Want some experience, try acute ward.
Tomorrow I will start off my morning shifts at the emergency department. Yesh!! The happiest lagi. I just love hospitals. LOL.
As usual, when CLP time comes, there will always be memories. And cat fights. Yeah. So common but I hate it. When we are supposed to be a team, everyone act selfish, nice ones.
Shampoo and chlorox poisoning, pcm poisoning, Addison crisis, these are the perks of working in a big hospital, you get to manage chronic cases.
Just an update. Story-mories later on, right now, sungkai time.
xoxo!!
A blog, a week. I must have been very busy. Just finished my night shifts. Yeah, people said, "baguslah, dapat off 4 hari" - "that's good, you got 4 days off " - " punya siok ko tidur-tidur di rumah sekarang" - "wei, off day girl" ---the truth is that, it still didn't relief me from my fatigue. Medical ward is so damn busy. I like, but when the shift ends, the tiredness and pain comes in. Just imagine, suddenly we got one emergency case, the patient suddenly went into a drowsy state and needed to be intubate (sampai patah gigi, yo), in the middle of the night. I just told myself, it's all a matter of time when I finally get used to this. In the end, it was worth it. Want some experience, try acute ward.
Tomorrow I will start off my morning shifts at the emergency department. Yesh!! The happiest lagi. I just love hospitals. LOL.
As usual, when CLP time comes, there will always be memories. And cat fights. Yeah. So common but I hate it. When we are supposed to be a team, everyone act selfish, nice ones.
Shampoo and chlorox poisoning, pcm poisoning, Addison crisis, these are the perks of working in a big hospital, you get to manage chronic cases.
Just an update. Story-mories later on, right now, sungkai time.
xoxo!!



No comments:
Post a Comment