CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hate, hate and more hate

It's been a while since I drop by and update some things. Last post was really a ga-ga. Just some crazy post before collapsing on my bed. I wish I could just say whatever I wanted to say, and the words would just pop out on the screen. But that is never going to happen for now. Who knows later on in the future?

I knew that I shouldn't be cursing. It's not feminine. LOL. Like I care. But really I can't help it sometimes. It's discrimination all over again. Stereotyping again. Lu memang langsi lah, if you label us like that. I felt like shit. There is a difference between being careful and stereotyping people. People must be wondering what the hell am I talking about. Well, let's see. I have this friend. She's kinda close to me. She's Sabahan, of course. So, she is a nice friend, but she have this habit, bad habit of well, she nicked stuff. Other people's stuff, which includes money, phones, jewelries. Before this, it was only rumors. But now, the proves are there for the world to see. Here's the fun comes in, just because we are close to her, and she is from Sabah, people will say to us, "your bestfriend", the condemning ways. So, we are friends with her. Does that gives you the rights to judge and condemn us? And do you have the rights to condemn the other Sabahans too? Please lah wei, think. Put that puny brains of yours to work. You have the money to upgrade your phones, why don't you upgrade your brains?


If you said, you are being careful, then fine, but don't stereotype. If you are that nice and oh-so angelic, then stop being a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment