I'm in a period of laziness. Laziness to check Facebook or my blog. Not only the exam was taking the toll on me, please do not mention OSCE, but also the thought of being a nurse in less than a year. I felt scared. It seems like it happens so fast, and all those training were not enough. I still need more. I want more. But, ready or not, like an impending doom, I will be a staffnurse, soon. And I hope to be a good one.
a few more days till osce. i always dreaded that one exam. it's scary. i just hope i'll do well. osce, always the suprise.
i'm addicted to eggtarts now. it's really idiopathic. it seems like i am doing everything, involuntary, as in involuntary muscles movements, which reminds me of him. like the eggtarts. he knows i love to eat those stuff. really, i should stop thinking about him.
budu2, bgs pg tdr.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment